Mike The Coach
Where Experience Meets Coaching
Entry and Mid-level Managerial Coaching:
- Is that young, high-potential individual contributor who you just promoted to lab manager killing morale among the technical staff, causing lowered productivity and increased absenteeism?
- Is your former super saleswoman, recently promoted to regional sales manager, continuing to operate as an individual contributor by not leveraging her considerable skill set and knowledge across the organization?
- Is the head of the largest part of your procurement organization antagonizing his peers and suppliers with his mindless focus on cost at the expense of everything else?
- Are you looking for a way to avoid the pitfalls new managers face with your recently promoted, high-potential manager?
Leadership Team Coaching:
- Is your leadership team, be it at plant, sales or operational level, not coming together in a way that creates a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts?
- Is your leadership team “siloed”?
- Is it unable or unwilling to ask the difficult questions of one another that lead to breakthroughs in performance?
- Are your leadership team meetings more like one on one sessions with you while the others watch or work their PDA’s?
This is a custom service designed to reach a win / win outcome when all other avenues between the parties have resulted in stalemate or worse.
Latest From Mike’s Industry Blog
Management articles and snippets.
I've had the opportunity to work with multiple startups over the years and have just published my latest article on Forbes.com summarizing some things I've learned from the perspective of a coach. Below is an excerpt from that article with a link to the full one on...
My latest article on Forbes talks about how coaches can help managers take a step back to solve difficult problems. Here is a snippet from the article with a link to the rest on Forbes.com. Photo Credit: Forbes.com I recently finished reading former U.S. Attorney for...
I had another opportunity to write for Forbes.com, this time about financial literacy. Below is an excerpt from my post -- please be sure to repost it on LinkedIn if you found it helpful. Thank you....